Detectii Pierderi Apa * Water Loss Detections
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

One day for water losses detection in Timisoara

In jos

One day for water losses detection in Timisoara Empty One day for water losses detection in Timisoara

Mesaj  Gabriela Lupancescu Mar Aug 03, 2010 10:33 pm

We have a team of three detectors and an engineer.

We created two areas for monitoring DMA specific consumption of each zone. If the water consumption increases (water losses of area go to mre than > 20%). In the specific zone the lost count indicates by the difference between water volume pumped in the area and amount of consumer meters in that area.

I learned from an English consultant, as we do not come to discover defects on the surface. We have a 2 m long metal rod fitted with a wooden sleeve, that sticks to listen oat the end with the help of each connection, hydrant, valve tryed to find any fittings. The noise produced by a metal rod loss propagates through the listening ear any noise. The next step is to indicate a correlation, then the earcan lacate the lickage. The connection is often by steel. Then the intervention team comes and fixes the defect.

There is a pressure and flow monitoring through the delimitation in the North and South zone of the town. These can tell us what part of town should seek a statement.

Another task is the data collection on the field --- is made by GIS scheme every for every home, I was listening to see if they indicate a loss.

Go to the takeover of pipes and connections in November --- here we are trying to see if the tracer wire is inserted properly.
To give the route of the pipeline section for an intervention, or any household taps underground to see if exist. We atre trying to correlate the defects in the areas, where there are complaints of pressure, flow, etc..

Gabriela Lupancescu

Data de înscriere : 13/07/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Craiova

Sus In jos

One day for water losses detection in Timisoara Empty Re: One day for water losses detection in Timisoara

Mesaj  Gabriela Lupancescu Mar Aug 03, 2010 10:37 pm

The Hidrolux is equipped with a microphone (bell) and for the field with an antenna microphone (like a screwdriver). Latter we have adapted a 2 meter rod and we were listen directly with it!

Buzau

Gabriela Lupancescu

Sus In jos

One day for water losses detection in Timisoara Empty Re: One day for water losses detection in Timisoara

Mesaj  Gabriela Lupancescu Mar Aug 03, 2010 10:55 pm

It's true that we can make various adjustments to hidrolux, one of them very useful, but still so true is that the use of hidrolux in daily living conditions has also disadvantages. Firstly I do not think it makes sense to use a very expensive equipment to use from house to house, on the entire length of the street. Can not know the process used in Timisoara. When are made on each zone, you can do the following:
- each print of a map of every street in that area, then go from house to house on every street in the `` target ``
- maybe it seems a bit crazy but has some clear advantages. One of them is that while we check the water losses and whether the existence, or not, without a water meterring connections, to illegal connections

Another advantage is that we have a very clear record of each branch: length, watermeter material, home state, watermeter state , even the watermeter positioning in the basement, yard, street, etc.

All these data lead to very clear evidence of the water network in the area concerned. It is true that some more time consuming, but we believe it deserves.

Get back where we started: at hidrolux. Another drawback to using it frequently in our terms, would be that it is dependent on batteries, that mean is affected by weather conditions, electromagnetic factors and, but any electronic equipment is sensitive to mechanical shocks and more... Where you put that you can not defend by the dogs with him .. Smile

We are familiar with all the equipment we use, but they are always careful not to become too tied to `` them `` , we are very aware that while the ditch devices disturb or .., you Know how how it says that too much is not healthy ....I mean that in terms of traffic, with much noise, the detection rod wonders if you know how tolisten to a `` while `` the hidrolux is pretty useless.
It's true that I was confused over time with all of it's characteristics `` ``, I know why, but all this bring extra fun and charm in what we do. Once I was even asked if we can hear Radio Europa Nova in the rod ....

dan-blaga

Gabriela Lupancescu

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Gabriela Lupancescu Mar Aug 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi!

We fully understand your comments and I think that "Romanians people are very INVENT'.

We made a rod with threaded in the ends and a U shaped to make contact by pressing the material PB, steel, HDPE.
It can be used on routes to the correlator, but on the hidrolux we didn't thought yet.

Indeed it is a relief, not to get into homes deep (!!! On the hot weather is lack of oxygen to promote toxic gases), but more properly is direct contact with the equipment material.

Florin Vasilache

Gabriela Lupancescu

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum